AJC Atlanta is committed to ensuring that its members are provided the opportunity to further develop their leadership skills. In particular, the Atlanta Regional Office hosts a leadership program that presents education and advocacy opportunities for its members, while also providing wonderful change to network with leaders from Atlanta's corporate and non-profit communities.
AJC's Berman Leadership Institute provides emerging leaders with programs that highlight the Atlanta Regional Office's engagement and advocacy efforts. The Institute also creates opportunities for participants to meet with and learn from current AJC leaders.
Here are the elements of the 2016 Berman Leadership Institute that would be expected of participants to attend:
1. Kick Off Program – January
2. Conference Call – x2 with AJC experts based on current events issues
3. AJFF – private meal with AJC Guest and attendance at film for Q&A
4. AJC Atlanta Board Meeting
5. Black-Jewish Seder
6. Selig Distinguished Service Award Dinner – May 18th
7. Attend AJC’s Global Forum – June 5-7
i. AJC covers registration and hotel costs for participants
8. Final Program – June/July
Our goal is that alumni of this program will continue to be involved with AJC after its conclusion. We believe the Berman Leadership Institute is a gateway to AJC leadership, including roles on the Executive Committee, the Board of Trustees and on other numerous committees. Contact Leah Berkowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.